DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
We’re looking for a driven, ambitious Digital Account Manager to help our clients deliver first-class digital initiatives. As well as keeping clients happy, you would be responsible for supporting the MD and CTO with identifying and developing new business opportunities.
We’re interested in candidates from a digital agency background to take ownership of these client relationships, and be a healthy influence on us with your client relationship skills, experience and talents.
We’re a small but well-established team based at Bristol’s Paintworks, and we work with a wide range of interesting clients including McCormick & Company, Hill’s Pet Nutrition and Global consumer trends platform Foresight Factory. We’re also Dyson’s only retained digital production agency. We have a range of digital creative services, predominantly web.
We’re a Drum Recommended Agency, and have recently been recognised for our apprenticeships as BTC Small Employer of the Year 2020.
– Highly organised, with a proven track record in account handling and management
– Knowledgeable about digital creative projects across websites, platforms and campaigns
– Experience in developing and growing client relationships
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital agency or division
– Management of agreed accounts, day-to-day
– Developing client relationships
– Cross-selling services, and developing new business opportunities with existing clients
– Brief and proposal writing
– Preparing quotes, and managing budgets
– Working with senior team members on client retention strategies
– Leading client status calls
NICE TO HAVE
– Enthusiasm and skill at content creation/thought-leadership writing
– Social media experience/interest
– A black book of trusted freelancers
– 25 days’ holiday per year + yearly company day out
– Training and development opportunities to expand your skill-sets
– A characterful studio at Bristol’s creative hub, Paintworks
– Competitive Company Pension package
Dependent on experience / industry competitive
Reference(s) may be required
LOCATION / Covid-19 considerations
Please note: Before and beyond Covid-19, this is primarily an on-site position. However, until further notice, we have careful measures in place to limit numbers in the studio, and maintain safe working.
Any time from mid-October 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Please write directly to our MD Dave by email, with your CV attached.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES, THANK YOU: Don’t call us; we’ll call you ; )