We’re looking for a driven, ambitious Digital Account Manager to join our growing team, working with great brands on their digital initiatives. You will be a talented, organised, and inspiring team player with a digital agency background and demonstrable experience planning and delivering CRO & CRM campaigns, website design and build projects, and digital display campaigns.
Spicerack is a small but well-established team based at Bristol’s Paintworks. We work with a wide range of interesting clients, including McCormick & Company, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, and Global consumer trends platform Foresight Factory. We’re also Dyson’s only retained digital production agency. We offer a range of services, including campaign production, website design and build and application development. We’re a Drum Recommended Agency and have recently been recognised for our apprenticeships as BTC Small Employer of the Year 2020.
You will be working alongside a young and dynamic team of designers, developers, and producer/project managers. We pride ourselves on our relationships with our clients and delivering excellent customer service. As our first dedicated account manager, we will be looking to you to build on this platform.
- Highly organised, with a proven track record in account handling and management
- CRO/CRM campaign experience
- A passion for CX/UX,
- Experience planning and delivering website design and build projects
- Experience in developing and growing client relationships
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital agency or digital division at an established brand
NICE TO HAVE
- Good networker (events, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Enthusiasm and skill at content creation/thought-leadership writing
- Social media experience/interest
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays per year
- Yearly company day out
- Training and development opportunities to expand your skill-sets
- A characterful studio at Bristol’s creative hub, Paintworks
- Support for working from home
- Competitive Company Pension package
- Regular team social events
• Justin Boynton – MD
Dependent on experience/industry competitive
Reference(s) may be required
Flexible under current Covid-19 circumstances, but ideally heading towards mostly on-site at our Paintworks base.
Any time from March 2021
HOW TO APPLY
Please write directly to our MD Justin by email, with your CV attached.
NOTE TO RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS / AGENCIES
We are not currently looking for support with this hire. Should this situation change, we have a preferred partner whom we will approach. Please refrain from contacting us about this position. Your cooperation is warmly appreciated.